Home  |   Contact Us  |   Projects  |   Sitemap
Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co. Ltd.


General Information

Formerly known as Hangzhou Steam Turbine Works, was established in 1958.

HTC was established in 1998, 63.64% shares are held by Hangzhou Steam Turbine & Power Group Corporation Ltd. the other 36.36% B shares were on sale in ShenZhen Securities Exchange on April 28, 1998.

  • Total area: 380,000 sq. meters
  • Area covered: 260,000 sq. meters
  • Total number of employees: 2200 in among more than 30% are engineering Persons including more than 150 senior engineering


Products of the company are widely used in various industries including :
  • petrochemicals
  • Chemicals
  • Heat and Power Plant
  • Metallurgy
  • Center Power Plant
  • Fertilizers
  • refuse incineration power station
  • light industry
Products of HTC are manufactured in full compliance with internationally recognized standards
  • API
  • IEC
  • DIN
  • NEMA
HTC is a leading PRC enterprise in the design and manufacture of industry steam turbines

Annual capability of design and manufacture is 350 sets of steam turbines.

Over the past 40 years, HTC has manufactured and delivered over 4500 steam turbines in China and to 20 countries around the world.




  • HTC is one of the hundred modernized enterprise in China
  • The “Enterprise Technical Center” was established on 1994,and was approved by Nation economical & trade committee, Nation general tax bureau and National general custom
  • HTC has kept pace with international standards in the production of steam turbines.
  • HTC has received numerous national awards, including
    • First Class State Technological Advancement Award
    • National Gold Medal for quality
Enterprise Technical Center National Gold Medal
In 2001 HTC was awarded
ISO9001:2000 certification again
In 2005 HTC was awarded
ISO9001:2000 certification again
First Class State
Technological Advancement Award
First Class State
Technological Advancement Award
Awarded by National personnel ministry : “Enterprise doctor working station”