Home  |   Contact Us  |   Projects  |   Sitemap
Partners


Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co. Ltd.

INTRODUCTION TO STEAM TURBINE
Formerly known as Hangzhou Steam Turbine Works, was established in 1958. HTC was established in 1998, 63.64% shares are held by Hangzhou Steam Turbine & Power Group Corporation Ltd. the other 36.36% B shares were on sale in ShenZhen Securities Exchange on April 28, 1998.



Wuxi Huaguang Boiler Co. Ltd.

* Large boilers for power plant, industry boilers, pressure vessels.

* Life-form fired boilers , boilers for garbage, specific boilers.

* Heat recovery steam generators (introduced into from CMI of Belgium).



Hangzhou Boiler Group Co. Ltd.

* The company occupies an area of 240,000m2

* including 140,000m2 for building area.




Wuxi Dongsheng Petrochemical Equipment Co. Ltd.
* ASME

* Pressure Vessel Certification

* ISO9001:2000 certification

* Others




Hangzhou Qre Group Co. Ltd.

Hangzhou Qiantang River Electric Group Co.,Ltd was founded in May, 1976 ,It is an enterprise appointed by the Ministry of Machinery Industry and the ministry of power Industry.




Nanyang Explosion Protection Gp. Co.

Nanyang Explosion Protection Group Co. Ltd. (NEPG), is a the largest explosion-proof electric motor scientific and production base in China with current annual output 4000 MW.




Greenesol Power Services

Statistical approach in reducing the over all erection and commissioning cycle time so as to increase the number of the projects completing in a year.




Zhejiang Sunyard Environmental Protection Engineering. Co. Ltd.

* Company was established:1982

* Registered capital is 1,800 million RMB.




Wuxi Dongsheng Petrochemical Equipment Co., Ltd.

* 1992: Wuxi High Efficiency Heat Exchanger Factory.

* 2000: Set-up of Wuxi Dongsheng Petrochemical Equipment Co.,Ltd.




Our Partnerships

* Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co. Ltd., - 2003
* Hangzhou Qre Group Co. Ltd., - 2003